You have the choice not to have your Contact Points of interest showed in the Who is Lookup consequence of a .TEL area name, on the off chance that you are enrolling it as a person. You may pick this choice at the season of Enlistment.
To Hide/Publish Contact Details of a Registered .TEL Domain Name
- Login to your Control Board.
- Look for the .TEL space name and continue to the Request Subtle elements view. About Lock/Suspension
- Click the Distribute Whois Optout join.
- Select the Empower Contact Protection (I am an individual) radio catch and afterward tap the Upgrade Contact Security Status catch.
Whois Lookup Information
Publishing Contact Details
- Login to your Control Panel.
- Search for the .TEL domain name and proceed to the Order details view.
- Click the Publish Whois Optout link.
- Select the Disable Contact Privacy radio button and then click the Update Contact Privacy Status button.
- 1. Login from the Onlive Server Website
- 2. Login from the Control Panel Login Area
- 3. Reset Account Password
After joining with Onlive Server Private Constrained, a point by point mail containing your Control Board login subtle elements is sent to your email address (Username).
Login from the Onlive Server Private Limited
- Visit http://www.onliveserver.com/
- Enter your Username i.e., your email address and Password
- Click the Login button to continue. Through this interface you can buy new products and services from Onlive Server Private Limited
If you wish to manage your existing Orders, login in to our website and on the top-right section of the page, click the My Account link.
Login from the Control Panel Login Area
* Customer Login: https://onliveserver.com/
* Reseller Login: https://onliveserver.com/
2. Enter your Username i.e., your Email Address and Password and click the Login button.
- This would send an email to your email address, containing a link through which you can reset your Control Panel Password.
Invalid Email/Secret word, or your Client account perhaps Inert or Suspended
This message is shown in both of the accompanying circumstances:
- The Username i.e., Email Address that you have written is erroneous.
- You have to guarantee that there are no spaces in the first place or toward the end of the Username
- The Watchword that you have entered is not right. This might be a direct result of a mistake in writing or in light of the fact that you have overlooked the right Secret word. In the last case, allude Resetting Account Secret key.
- Your Control Board access has been crippled by Onlive Server Private Restricted. It would be ideal if you reach our Bolster Group at http://www.24x7support.org/to determine this issue.
Reset Account Secret word (Stay: reset)
If you don’t recollect your present Secret key, you can have your Record Watchword reset
1. Click the Overlooked Secret key connection from the accompanying
* Customer Login : http://onliveserver.com/
* Reseller Login: http://domains.onliveserver.com/
2. Enter your Username i.e., your Email Address and tap the Send Reset Guidelines catch.
3. This would send an email to your email address, containing a connection through which you can reset your Control Board Secret word.
You have to consider the accompanying, in connection with your Secret key:
* Permitted Secret key length is 8 to 15 characters.
* Utilize a blend of capital and lowercase letters, with accentuation marks, uncommon characters and numbers.
* Change the Secret key all the time.
* Maintain a strategic distance from Secret key that contains individual data (name, origin, and so forth.) or lexicon words.
* Abstain from utilizing rehashing characters (aaaaaa), console designs (asdfgh) or successive numbers (123456).
* Try not to unveil your Secret key to anybody.
While setting another Secret key, you may not re-utilize the present Watchword or the past Watchword.