In order to manage your domain names, you need to search for them from within your Control Panel with Onlive Server and access their Order Information view.
To List/Search and Manage Domain Registration Orders
- Login to your Control Panel:
- For Resellers:
- For Customers:
For Resellers: Products -> List All Orders.
For Customers: Manage Orders -> List/Search Orders.
3. Search for the Domain Registration Order(s) by selecting Domain Registration under the For Product drop-down menu.
4. On the next page, you would see a list of all your Domain Registration Orders bought through Onlive Server. Click any domain name to reach its Overview.
5. Click the Domain Registration tab to reach the Order Information view, from where you can perform any modifications to the Order.
For Resellers: You can also use the Search Bar on the Control Panel home page to bring up the Order Information view for a Domain Registration Order. This Search Bar will also be available on the topmost menu bar, in every page of the Reseller Control Panel.
- Provide the domain name in the search field.
- Select Order from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Search button.
- On the next page, click the Domain Registration tab.