1. Getting to cPanel
2. Transferring Substance to your cPanel Single Space Linux Facilitating Bundle
2.1. Rundown of Well known FTP Customers that Bolster FTPS
3. Utilizing cPanel
The data recorded beneath depicts the different areas and catches/highlights unmistakable inside your cPanel Single Space Linux Hosting bundle with Onlive Server Private Ltd.
Transferring Substance to your cPanel Single Area Linux Hosting Bundle
To transfer substance to your Hosting bundle through a FTP customer, utilize just FTPS on Port.
Some FTP customers support both FTPS modes: Unequivocal and Verifiable. In such FTP customers, the Express (FTPES) mode should be chosen.
Rundown of Mainstream FTP Customers that Backing FTPSTop
- WinSCP 1
- FileZilla 2
- CuteFTP 3
- Center FTP 4
- SmartFTP 5
- All guidelines for utilizing your cPanel interface are accessible in the cPanel Client Guide.
- Administration of both Email and DNS is accessible in your cPanel interface itself.
The accompanying is a rundown of confinements concerning a portion of the elements said in the aforementioned Client Guide:
- Shell get to: Your cPanel Single Space Linux Hosting Bundle does not permit access by means of any shell customer. You may rather either utilize FTP or utilize the Document Supervisor interface inside your cPanel to transfer content.
- cPanel Secret key Adjustment: You may reset your cPanel Watchword from your Control Board itself. This usefulness is not accessible through your cPanel interface.
There are 3 methods by which you can manage your cPanel Single Domain Linux Hosting package with Onlive Server Private Limited
Managing your Linux Hosting package through your Control Panel with Onlive Server Private Limited
This strategy is suggested in the event that you yourself are dealing with your Single Area Linux Hosting bundle.
- Login to your Control Board, Look for the space name for which you have obtained this cPanel Single Area Linux Hosting Arrange and go to the Request Data view.
- Click the Oversee Web Hosting connection to get naturally signed into your cPanel interface.
Altering the Password of your cPanel Interface
- Login to your Control Board, Hunt down the space name for which you have obtained this cPanel Single Area Linux Facilitating Arrange and go to the Request Data view.
- Click the Administrator Subtle elements join.
- Click the Change Secret key connection under cPanel Login Points of interest.
- Notice a Secret key of your decision and snap the Change Watchword catch to reset your interface secret word.
Dealing with your Single Space Linux Hosting Bundle through an IP Address
This strategy is normally prescribed on the off chance that you wish to designate dealing with your Single Space Linux Hosting bundle to a Web Creator and have not yet adjusted your area’s Name Servers to the ones suggested by Onlive Server Private Limited.
Then again, you may just give FTP access to your Web Architect by making another FTP Client for them
Recovering the IP Address and Login Certifications of your Single Space Linux Hosting Bundle
- Login to your Control Board, Hunt down the space name for which you have bought this cPanel Single Area Linux Hosting Arrange and go to the Request Data view.
- Click the Administrator Points of interest connection.
- Under cPanel Login Points of interest, note the IP Address (alongside the Location field) and your Username.
- Your Secret word then again can be recovered from, either:
- The email that was sent to you after obtaining this bundle
- by changing the secret word in the Administrator Subtle elements interface.
Dealing with your Single Area Linux Hosting Bundle through your Space Name
This technique for getting to the Single Space Linux Hosting bundle is fundamentally the same as the one above and is likewise prescribed when giving access to your Web Planner. The main distinction between the two strategies is that, for this to work you ought to have officially altered your area’s Name Servers to Onlive Server Private Limited
Recovering the Login Accreditations of your Single Space Linux Hosting bundle
- Login to your Control Board, Scan for the space name for which you have bought this cPanel Single Area Linux Hosting Arrange and go to the Request Data view.
- Click the Administrator Points of interest connection.
- Under cPanel Login Subtle elements, take note of the URL (beside the Location field) for getting to your cPanel interface and it’s Username.
- Your Secret key then again can be recovered from, either:
- the email that was sent to you after obtaining this bundle,
- by changing the secret key in the Administrator Points of interest interface.
- 1. Login from the Onlive Server Website
- 2. Login from the Control Panel Login Area
- 3. Reset Account Password
After joining with Onlive Server Private Constrained, a point by point mail containing your Control Board login subtle elements is sent to your email address (Username).
Login from the Onlive Server Private Limited
- Visit http://www.onliveserver.com/
- Enter your Username i.e., your email address and Password
- Click the Login button to continue. Through this interface you can buy new products and services from Onlive Server Private Limited
If you wish to manage your existing Orders, login in to our website and on the top-right section of the page, click the My Account link.
Login from the Control Panel Login Area
* Customer Login: https://onliveserver.com/
* Reseller Login: https://onliveserver.com/
2. Enter your Username i.e., your Email Address and Password and click the Login button.
- This would send an email to your email address, containing a link through which you can reset your Control Panel Password.
Invalid Email/Secret word, or your Client account perhaps Inert or Suspended
This message is shown in both of the accompanying circumstances:
- The Username i.e., Email Address that you have written is erroneous.
- You have to guarantee that there are no spaces in the first place or toward the end of the Username
- The Watchword that you have entered is not right. This might be a direct result of a mistake in writing or in light of the fact that you have overlooked the right Secret word. In the last case, allude Resetting Account Secret key.
- Your Control Board access has been crippled by Onlive Server Private Restricted. It would be ideal if you reach our Bolster Group at http://www.24x7support.org/to determine this issue.
Reset Account Secret word (Stay: reset)
If you don’t recollect your present Secret key, you can have your Record Watchword reset
1. Click the Overlooked Secret key connection from the accompanying
* Customer Login : http://onliveserver.com/
* Reseller Login: http://domains.onliveserver.com/
2. Enter your Username i.e., your Email Address and tap the Send Reset Guidelines catch.
3. This would send an email to your email address, containing a connection through which you can reset your Control Board Secret word.
You have to consider the accompanying, in connection with your Secret key:
* Permitted Secret key length is 8 to 15 characters.
* Utilize a blend of capital and lowercase letters, with accentuation marks, uncommon characters and numbers.
* Change the Secret key all the time.
* Maintain a strategic distance from Secret key that contains individual data (name, origin, and so forth.) or lexicon words.
* Abstain from utilizing rehashing characters (aaaaaa), console designs (asdfgh) or successive numbers (123456).
* Try not to unveil your Secret key to anybody.
While setting another Secret key, you may not re-utilize the present Watchword or the past Watchword.