You have the choice not to have your Contact Points of interest showed in the Who is Lookup consequence of a .TEL area name, on the off chance that you are enrolling it as a person. You may pick this choice at the season of Enlistment.
To Hide/Publish Contact Details of a Registered .TEL Domain Name
- Login to your Control Board.
- Look for the .TEL space name and continue to the Request Subtle elements view. About Lock/Suspension
- Click the Distribute Whois Optout join.
- Select the Empower Contact Protection (I am an individual) radio catch and afterward tap the Upgrade Contact Security Status catch.
Whois Lookup Information
Publishing Contact Details
- Login to your Control Panel.
- Search for the .TEL domain name and proceed to the Order details view.
- Click the Publish Whois Optout link.
- Select the Disable Contact Privacy radio button and then click the Update Contact Privacy Status button.
When you have enrolled your space name, you can check the Whois to affirm its Enlistment and additionally check the Contact Subtle elements and Name Servers of the area name.
To see the Whois of your space name, you can utilize both of the accompanying 3 strategies:
From the SuperSite
Follow the steps mentioned below to view the Whois from your SuperSite:
- Visit your Super Site at Onlive Server
- Here, you would find 2 text boxes.
- In the first text box, you would have to enter the domain name in the form domain.com or mydomain.info and not http://www.domain.com
- In the second text box, enter the Security Key, which appears in the image alongside.
- Click the Search button. This will display the Who is of the domain name.
From a Solid Outsider Whois Supplier
At the point when utilizing any outsider Whois site, you have to guarantee that you comprehend the accompanying:
- While checking the Enrollment points of interest of .COM/.NET space names, no Outsider Whois site will have the capacity to show exact Whois subtle elements until up to 24 hours after Enlistment. This is on the grounds that different suppliers need to first inquiry the concerned Registry’s Whois Servers to obtain the Whois Server URL of the Supporting Enlistment center (before questioning the Recorder’s Whois Server for complete Whois points of interest) and the Registry’s Whois Server itself upgrades its records in that much time.
- While checking the Enlistment points of interest of some other space name augmentation (like .Data, .Organization, .BIZ, .IN, .US), the Registry itself stores all the Enrollment subtle elements and any Outsider Whois straightforwardly inquiries the concerned Registry’s Whois Server for such subtle elements. In a perfect world, the Registry’s Whois Server ought to distribute/overhaul this information in each 5 to 10 minutes.
Most Third party Whois sites cache results from the previous results of the queried domain names and may misguide you.
In order to manage your domain names, you need to search for them from within your Control Panel with Onlive Server and access their Order Information view.
To List/Search and Manage Domain Registration Orders
- Login to your Control Panel:
- For Resellers:
- For Customers:
For Resellers: Products -> List All Orders.
For Customers: Manage Orders -> List/Search Orders.
3. Search for the Domain Registration Order(s) by selecting Domain Registration under the For Product drop-down menu.
4. On the next page, you would see a list of all your Domain Registration Orders bought through Onlive Server. Click any domain name to reach its Overview.
5. Click the Domain Registration tab to reach the Order Information view, from where you can perform any modifications to the Order.
For Resellers: You can also use the Search Bar on the Control Panel home page to bring up the Order Information view for a Domain Registration Order. This Search Bar will also be available on the topmost menu bar, in every page of the Reseller Control Panel.
- Provide the domain name in the search field.
- Select Order from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Search button.
- On the next page, click the Domain Registration tab.