Indian Hosting Company is a project authorized by the Indian Government to provide the core infrastructure for the e-Governance which is the brainchild of National eGovernance Plan. According to the plan, each of the states and the seven union territories will create a data center that includes services, applications, and infrastructure to provide effective electronic delivery of G2G (Government to Government) and G2C (Government to citizen) and also G2B (Government to business). Experts at the India Dedicated Server and India VPS Hosting Server faces a number of impletion challenges with ease and composed attitude.
What is VPS Server Hosting and Dedicated Server
VPS Server OR Virtual Private Server is an essential machine sold as a service by an internet hosting service. VPS Server has their own edition of OS (Operating System). India VPS hosting is nothing but a Virtual Private Sector where you can choose one of the several types of web hosting accounts to host your website online. Indian Dedicated Server refers to a single in network meant for serving the requirements of the network. In the web hosting business , it refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer which has a web server and other related software too.
Points to keep in mind
- Each data centres will combine a state’s services, applications and infrastructure on a common platform and deliver them over a wide area network(WAN)
- Each state will now choose a vendor to implement their data centre and take care of it for the next five years
- Before that, the vendors are required to acquire ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 certifications
- Fast-growing infrastructure
- Hosted by Big Tycoons like TATA, RICON, AMAZON, and NET MAGIC. SoftLayer, IBM
- Linux windows servers variation in co-operation with Tier 4 datacentre
- 2-128 GB RAM
- Heavy support
- 24*7*365 days of servicing
- They offer multiple web services like- Web hosting, colocation, hosted antispam, applications, SAAS, web security, etc
- Currently operating in South Africa and Hong Kong
- Use of multiple operating systems like- Windows 2003/2008, Linux OS (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian), etc is available.
- Constant supply of power with several backup options