You have the choice not to have your Contact Points of interest showed in the Who is Lookup consequence of a .TEL area name, on the off chance that you are enrolling it as a person. You may pick this choice at the season of Enlistment.
To Hide/Publish Contact Details of a Registered .TEL Domain Name
- Login to your Control Board.
- Look for the .TEL space name and continue to the Request Subtle elements view. About Lock/Suspension
- Click the Distribute Whois Optout join.
- Select the Empower Contact Protection (I am an individual) radio catch and afterward tap the Upgrade Contact Security Status catch.
Whois Lookup Information
Publishing Contact Details
- Login to your Control Panel.
- Search for the .TEL domain name and proceed to the Order details view.
- Click the Publish Whois Optout link.
- Select the Disable Contact Privacy radio button and then click the Update Contact Privacy Status button.