When you have enrolled your space name, you can check the Whois to affirm its Enlistment and additionally check the Contact Subtle elements and Name Servers of the area name.
To see the Whois of your space name, you can utilize both of the accompanying 3 strategies:
From the SuperSite
Follow the steps mentioned below to view the Whois from your SuperSite:
- Visit your Super Site at Onlive Server
- Here, you would find 2 text boxes.
- In the first text box, you would have to enter the domain name in the form domain.com or mydomain.info and not http://www.domain.com
- In the second text box, enter the Security Key, which appears in the image alongside.
- Click the Search button. This will display the Who is of the domain name.
From a Solid Outsider Whois Supplier
At the point when utilizing any outsider Whois site, you have to guarantee that you comprehend the accompanying:
- While checking the Enrollment points of interest of .COM/.NET space names, no Outsider Whois site will have the capacity to show exact Whois subtle elements until up to 24 hours after Enlistment. This is on the grounds that different suppliers need to first inquiry the concerned Registry’s Whois Servers to obtain the Whois Server URL of the Supporting Enlistment center (before questioning the Recorder’s Whois Server for complete Whois points of interest) and the Registry’s Whois Server itself upgrades its records in that much time.
- While checking the Enlistment points of interest of some other space name augmentation (like .Data, .Organization, .BIZ, .IN, .US), the Registry itself stores all the Enrollment subtle elements and any Outsider Whois straightforwardly inquiries the concerned Registry’s Whois Server for such subtle elements. In a perfect world, the Registry’s Whois Server ought to distribute/overhaul this information in each 5 to 10 minutes.
Most Third party Whois sites cache results from the previous results of the queried domain names and may misguide you.